In stock - ships within 2-3 business days.
Our Learning Cards offer inspiration, creative ideas, and encouragement for joyful learning.
There are one hundred cards, each printed with a unique statement about natural, joyful learning. Each card is 3.5" x 1". Each set includes all 100 cards and an information sheet.
The Learning Cards were created by Jan Hunt and her always-unschooled son Jason. Jan is the director of The Natural Child Project and author of The Natural Child and A Gift for Baby, and the co-editor, with Jason, of The Unschooling Unmanual.
Using the Learning Cards:
- Draw a card for inspiration or encouragement.
- Draw a card to start the day.
- Share a card with your child.
- Put a card on your fridge or bulletin board.
- At gatherings, let each person draw a card and relate it to their own experience.
- Give the cards as gifts to anyone interested in natural learning.
"I need all the prompts necessary to help me be a better mom and wife, and a life-learning one (unschooling one) even more! ... I see your cards as a true blessing towards that goal! I know the Parenting and Learning Cards will help me become a better, less angry and short-patienced parent to my girls." - A.M.