Articles on Gentle Guidance
- The Case Against Time-out
- Children Don't Really Misbehave
- Creating a Peaceful World through
Jan and Jason Hunt
- The Dangers of Holding Therapy
- Down the Slide, or Up the Anger Escalator?
- Emotions are Not Bad Behavior
- Giving Your Child "Voice": The 3 Rules of Parenting
- "Good" Children - at What Price? - The Secret Cost of Shame
- How Children Really React to Control
- "I Was Spanked And I'm Fine!"
- The Influence of Corporal Punishment on Crime
Adah Maurer and James Wallerstein
- It Shouldn't Hurt to be a Child
- Looking Past the Behavior
- The "Magic Words" Must be Spoken from the Heart
- Natural Born Bullies
- Natural Consequences
- "No Broccoli Until You Finish Your Ice Cream!"
- Nurturing Cooperation Through Empathy
- On Discipline
- "One, Two...": Teaching Through Love Instead of Fear
- The Parenting Golden Rule
- The Parenting Magic Words
- People are Not for Hitting and Children are People Too
- "Problem Child"?
- The Problem with Punishment
L. R. Knost
- The Protective Use of Force
- Raising a Polite Child
- Rewards and Praise: The Poisoned Carrot
- Some Thoughts On Spanking
- Teaching Children Respect
- Temper Tantrums
- Ten Reasons Not to Hit Your Kids
- Ten Ways We Misunderstand Children
- Thoughts on Punishment
Sidney D. Craig
- The Trouble with Rewards
- Twelve Ways to Grow a Happy Child
- Twenty-Two Alternatives to Punishment
- Violence Is Violence
- Violence Kills Love
Alice Miller (interview)
- What You Should Expect of Your Child
- When a Child Has a Tantrum
- When a Child Says "No"
- When It All Falls Apart: Toddlers, Tantrums and Turmoil
Lauren Lindsey Porter
- When We Have to Say "No"
- "What Do You Say?"
- Why Do We Hurt Our Children?
- Yes Days
- "You Don't Really Feel That Way!"