Articles on Learning
- ADD: Does It Really Exist?
- All They Want to Do is Play
- Always Unschooled
- The Baby is Not "Getting Ready"
- Back to School... or Not?
- Bring On The Learning Revolution! (Video)
- Can a Single Parent Unschool?
- The Child-Driven Education (Video)
- The Child Who Never Sits Still
- Common Objections to Homeschooling
- A Conversation with John Holt
- Conscious Parenting Summit Unschooling Interview (Audio)
- Deschooling a Parent: Learning to Trust
- Developing a Sense of Wonder in Young Children
- Do Schools Kill Creativity? (Video)
- Does ADHD Even Exist?: The Ritalin Sham
- Doing More Time in School
- Doing Something Very Different: Growing Without Schooling
- The Education of John Holt
- Exploring Unschooling Podcast (Audio interview)
Jan Hunt / Pam Laricchia
- A Few Simple Truths About ADHD and Stimulant Drugs
- Gifted, Talented... and Devastated
- The Great A.D.D. Hoax
- Grown Without Schooling
Jason Hunt (Interview)
- How do Unschooling Parents Know their Children are Learning?
- How Public Education Cripples Our Kids, and Why
John Taylor Gatto
- How to Unschool
- I Live Therefore I Learn: Living an Unschooling Life
- IKSWAL: Interesting Kids Saddled with Alienating Labels
- Invented Spelling
- Is "I Love Lucy" Educational?
- Is Real Educational Reform Possible? If So, How?
- IQ is Only Half the Picture
- "Learning Disability": A Rose by Another Name
- "Learning Disorder"? Just Say No!
- Learning Through Play
- The Many Benefits for Children of Playing Video Games
- "Mommy, I Want to Go to School!"
- The Most Basic Freedom is the Freedom to Quit
- Museums: An Alternative Model
- Natural Strewing
- Nurturing Children's Natural Love of Learning
- The Right to Control One's Learning
- School Grades: Helpful or Harmful?
- School is Bad for Children
- School is not for Learning
- Schooling: The Hidden Agenda
- Subjective Vs. Objective Labels: A Plea for Occam's Razor
- Talking About Unschooling (radio interview)
- Teaching Your Baby American Sign Language
Jennifer Van Laanen
- 10 Questions for Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Unschooling: You'll See it When you Believe It
- Unsolicited Evaluation is the Enemy of Creativity
- What is Unschooling?
- When does Guidance become Manipulation?
- Whole Reading
- Why Children Protest Going to School: More Evolutionary Mismatch
- Why Choose Unschooling?
- Why Don't Students Like School?
- Why I Believe that Attention Deficit Disorder is a Myth
- Why I Chose Unschooling
- Why Our Coercive System of Schooling Should Topple
- Why Schools Don't Educate
John Taylor Gatto
- Why Unschool? (Podcast)
- Why Unschooling?
- Why Unschooling Doesn't Come Naturally
- The Wisdom of Hunter-Gatherers
- You Have to Trust that the Child will Learn
- Books on Learning