Natural Moms Interview with Jan Hunt
Listen to Jan Hunt speak with Carrie Lauth of Natural Moms Talk Radio on parenting, education, and child advocacy.
- How Jan first learned about attachment parenting
- The importance of emotional support for parents
- A description of a typical counseling session
- Is parenting made harder than it needs to be?
- Cultural influences on parenting
- Playful parenting
- The Unschooling Unmanual
- A Gift for Baby
- Children's emotional needs
- Standing up for children in public
Listen to the interview (MP3, 26 min.)
Jan Hunt, M.Sc., offers counseling worldwide, with a focus on parenting and unschooling. She is the Director of The Natural Child Project and author of The Natural Child: Parenting from the Heart and A Gift for Baby.
More Articles by Jan Hunt