Paperback, 8.5" x 5.5"
The Santa Story
The Santa Story Revisited
How to Give Your Children a Santa They Will Never Outgrow
by Arita Trahan with Norma Eckroate
Also available in a
eBook available on Amazon
Keep everything you love about Santa... without the deception!
Do you want to be honest with your children about Santa Claus, and also want them to experience the joy and
magic of the jolly fellow? You're not alone.
Arita Trahan's book, The Santa Story Revisited, offers the best of both worlds.
- Gives children a new way of "make believing" in Santa Claus
- Presents a new, worry-free approach to the Santa story
- Protects the child who already believes in Santa from future disappointment
- Converts the story of Santa Claus into a game that anyone can play
- Gives children a way to learn the joy of giving as well as receiving
See also Jan Hunt's article "Does the Santa Legend Endanger Trust?"
For order status or questions about our products, please
About this shop