8.5" x 5.5"
The Santa Story and Tina
|The Santa Story Revisited
How to Give Your Children a Santa They Will Never
by Arita Trahan with Norma Eckroate
Keep everything you love about Santa... without the deception!
Do you want to be honest with your children about Santa Claus, and
also want them to experience the joy and magic of the jolly fellow?
You're not alone.
Arita Trahan's book, The Santa Story Revisited, offers the best of
- Gives children a new way of "make believing" in Santa
- Presents a new, worry-free approach to the Santa story
- Protects the child who already believes in Santa from future
- Converts the story of Santa Claus into a game that anyone can play
- Gives children a way to learn the joy of giving as well as
|The Santa Story Revisited:
| Also available in a combo
See also Jan Hunt's article "Does
the Santa Legend Endanger Trust?"
For order status or questions about our
products, please contact us.
About this shop